Monday, July 6, 2009

Thing #23

It was very interesting to see that Classroom 2.0 and Teacher-Librarian Ning were sites that I had wandered into during explorations of the previous 22 things we've visited. I can definitely say that without the help of others and the step by step process that we went through I wouldn't have been able to complete these activities. While it was frustrating a time or two I did learn new things in the process of trial and error.

The resources that we visited during this journey have been very enlightening and reassuring at the same time. I discovered that there are actually others out there in the same boat that I am. I feel very fortunate to have been walked through this process with my hand held. Then to think that this is just the first step in this journey can be intimidating.

In Part I of this thing I had to wander around and find Groups under More, and Videos under Media. There are many places I want to revisit and take time to read more closely. It was refreshing to know there are teachers who want to start blogging this fall, and that I won't be the last person in our district to begin. I do want to participate in the Teacher-Librarian Ning to better prepare myself for this new territory I'm exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment